Nymbol's troupe

Nymbol's troupe
Faerieworlds 2011

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vintage Nymbol


...........I couldn't help it. While waiting for a meeting I was hanging out in a friends design studio. Everyone in the studio was in a meeting so I sat twiddling my thumbs on one those ergo chairs with the mesh backs. My work was done and I was just waiting to present. With nothing left to do I sat at Matt's computer with the thought of downloading a sketching program for him to try. I found it already there and used the 4th day of demo mode to do this little drawing above. I sat there giggling to myself as the drawing flowed out of me and my little friend here came to life. I was finally brought back by the sound of doors opening and voices cutting through the air. I jammed the mouse in the corner and the screensaver hid my work. I walked away to greet my friends. 15 minutes had flown by but more importantly as I headed down the hall into the meeting room I heard,..."what the???,....Nice Cass!!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment